Prompt Questions
1. Does your question start with a how or a why (not a what?)
Yes, my question does start with a why.
2. Look at Bloom’s taxonomy: which level do you think you will need to reach to complete your inquiry?
I will need to do/achieve up until level 2. I want to try and get up until level 4 but only if I have time left. I will try my best!
a. Why?
This inquiry is quite open and will probably take quite a long time to find out some of the levels. I also want to try and go further on in this project- I wanted to find out '2) Why is Naruto (AND OTHER MANGA) so popular/Why does it have so many fangirls?' for quite a long time now.
b. Which level do you think you will work at for most of the time?
I think I will need to work on level 1 and 2 for most of the time.
c. If your inquiry only requires you to increase your Knowledge of your area, how could you change the question to allow you to move beyond just finding information?
I think my inquiry also does have the Understanding level so I think my question is fine.
3. What sources will you need to use to complete your inquiry properly?
To complete my inquiry, I think I will need to use the internet, manga books and mangakas (in-training) I know.
a. What primary sources will you use?
I will use the people I know and survey them why they read Naruto/Other manga and I will also interview some of the people I know that created doujinshi(self-made manga) and/or goes to an art school/university.
b. If your inquiry does not give you the chance to use any primary sources, how could you change it so that it does?
My inquiry does give me the chance to use primary sources but if I didn't, I would change the question into a popularity question.
4. What action could you take as a result of the inquiry.
a. Will it lead to possible changes in your life or the lives of others?
It won't probably change my life (since I already want to have my job related to manga) but maybe I can influence some of my friends)
b. What changes might it lead to?
They might be influenced to read lots of manga/anime.
Sources that I am going to use
I am going to use mostly the following:
- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.
- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.
- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)
={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.
- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.
- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.
- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)
={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment