Sources that I am going to use

I am going to use mostly the following:


- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.

- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.

- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)

={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Bibliography [Part One]

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=83810
LIST OF POPULAR MANGA SALES!!!!! IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE I NEED THESE SALES FOR MY RESULTS
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=92566
THIS IS ALSO VERY GOOD- I NEED THE INFORMATION FOR THE RESEARCH…
http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/2008/03/28/the-rise-of-the-manga/
SIT E/INFO ABOUT MANGA.
http://www.onemanga.com/directory/top/
A MANGA SITE I USUALLY VISIT. TOP POPULAR MANGA RANKING.
http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA330768.html
HAS INFORMATION I DON'T NEED, BUT HAS A VERY GOOD SECTION ON HOW/WHY GIRLS AND BOYS ALIKE LIKE/LOVE/ADDICTED TO MANGA.
http://comicbooks.about.com/od/manga/ss/manga101_5.htm
NOT VERY ACCURATE- AKA HELLSING (READ IT BEFORE, NOT THAT POPULAR) ETC. STILL, GOOD SOURCE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto
WIKIPEDIA- LOTS OF INFO. ONLY NEED THE MANGA SELLING PRODUCTION BIT, THOUGH. STILL, CAN USE PERFECTLY FINE. WIKIS OF THE BIGGEST MANGA- LOTS OF INFO SO CHOOSE THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment