White Hat
What am I interested in?
I am interested in manga and anime.
What are the assessment criteria?
KS4 iPSE criteria (?)
What resources are available for my inquiry?
The resources that are available are the internet (google) and some books. I may also ask my friends.
What do I know?
I know that Naruto is the most popular manga in the society.
Green Hat
Brainstorm possible topics
1) Why is manga so popular?
2) Why is Naruto (AND OTHER MANGA) so popular/Why does it have so many fangirls?
3) Why do girls like shoujo and why do boys like shounen?
4) How did Final Fantasy get so popular?
5) Why are video games addicting?
Where can I find information apart from in books/websites?
I can ask my friends and maybe study the manga myself. I can also interview/take surveys.
Red Hat
How does imagining studying the topic make me feel?
I feel happy imagining studying the topic- I wanted to do this for quite a long time.
Yellow Hat
How might a possible topic allow me to fulfill the assessment criteria?
I think '2) Why is Naruto (AND OTHER MANGA) so popular/Why does it have so many fangirls?' will allow me to fulfill the assessment criteria.
How does it allow me to develop my understanding
It allows me to develop my understanding by helping to search facts.
How does it allow me to use/develop my skills
It allows me to use/develop my researching skills.
Black Hat
How might a possible topic make it difficult to fulfill the assessment criteria?
This topic is not widely known so I will have to research the bases and try to do more on it.
Blue Hat
Which topic am I going to do?
2) Why is Naruto (AND OTHER MANGA) so popular/Why does it have so many fangirls?
What do I have to do next to conduct/continue the inquiry?
Research on the question.
How has what I have found change the direction I need to take?
I was going to research Naruto only but I think I will need to compare it so I changed it to Naruto and other manga (eg Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, D. Gray-Man, One Piece, Bleach, Code Geass)
How can I refine/refocus my inquiry?
I can read manga more and write summaries. (?)
Sources that I am going to use
I am going to use mostly the following:
- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.
- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.
- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)
={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.
- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.
- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.
- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)
={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment