This morning, I have finished about 13 pages on my manga and I will do about 2 more. I still have the cover and contents to go but I will only do that when I have time. I have finished doing my research. I have done finished my manga and this is the results of my experiment:
Do you think this manga will be popular?
Kristy- Yes, it looks awesome.
Ernie- Yes, the art is good and the storyline draws you in (wonder what happens next)
James- Yes, it is pretty interesting and it is drawn pretty well.
Cathy- Yes, the style of drawing is unique.
Jeremy- Yes, the drawings are nice.
Clara- Yes, it is fun to read and the drawings are really pretty.
Jeffrey- No, it is pathetically boring.
Fiona- Yes, because he's about to die (the cliffhanger)
Belle- Yes, the drawings are detailed, it's kind of funny and the storyline's not bad.
Mohsan- Yes, the shading and drawings are very nice and the page with Clement is really cool.
Sources that I am going to use
I am going to use mostly the following:
- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.
- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.
- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)
={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.
- Internet // Manga Websites, Manga Popularity Charts, Most Popular Mangakas etc.
* Search 'manga', 'manga popularity', 'manga ranking/ranks' and others.
- Books // Manga I have in my house (FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Pokemon Special, Naruto etc) and Manga Sources/Pages Online (OneManga, MangaFox, MangaHut etc) and also Manga Art Books.
- People // Interviews (People I know- Rookie Mangakas/In Training etc) and Surveys ( Make people=classmates read a chapter and see why they liked it and/or make people that reads *is a fan of* Naruto and/or other manga tell by interviews why they like to read it OPTIONAL/why they became a fan and also survey if people know this manga and what is the best known like Naruto, Bleach etc)
={PEOPLE ARE: Y8.5 Classmates that know manga or not, people I know that are manga maniac/fans in the internet- for example, forums and gatherings. Google- searches about 'manga', 'manga popularity' and others} I WILL ADD MORE LATER FOR THE SITES I AM GOING TO USE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment